Join me as I guest blog over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict today! I'm sharing my 9-Patch Plaid Tutorial as part of the Nifty Nines Quilt Along and the Hands 2 Help Charity Quilt Challenge 2016. You can download the FREE printable PDF file in my Craftsy shop. Pattern #BHQ0416008
I've been told this looks like a Christmas quilt, and that wasn't my plan; I see a manly camo quilt! I've also been told the center red squares look like bleeding from bullet wounds, and this too was not my intention; I view those as scraps of love!
I love the tree backing!
- Pattern: 9-Patch Plaid, a free tutorial in my Craftsy shop.
- Size: 54" x 72", large lap
- Fabric: Kona Cotton Solids
- Batting: Hobbs 100% cotton
- Quilting: Allover medium meandering stitch in brown thread on Mrs.Singer.
- Backing: Remington by Quilting Treasures
- Binding: Remington, double fold with mitered corners, attached by machine.
- Value: I can't see it!
♥ Podunk Pickins ♥ MOPS Monday ♥ Main Crush Monday ♥ Monday Making ♥ Tips and Tutorials Tuesday ♥ Fiber Tuesday ♥ You're Gonna Love It ♥ Let's Bee Social ♥ Midweek Makers ♥ Fabric Tuesday ♥ Needle and Thread Thursday ♥ Finish It Up Friday ♥ TGIFF ♥ WIPs Be Gone ♥ Fabric Frenzy Friday ♥ Off the Wall Friday ♥ Whoomp There It Is ♥ MOP Monday ♥