Next up is a custom twin-sized Rainbow Wave quilt ... among many other quilts! I am currently not taking custom quilt orders in my Etsy shop because I have three gift quilts to make, as well as quilts for myself that I MUST get done! Plus, I have a closet full of fabric that I need to use, and most custom quilts require I buy something else! ... sigh ... more fabric ... what's a girl to do?
Quick and easy quilt patterns including many quilt sizes. Patterns use precuts and strip piecing whenever possible.
June 22, 2013
Custom String Lap Quilt in Thimbleberries Sweet Home Progress #4
Next up is a custom twin-sized Rainbow Wave quilt ... among many other quilts! I am currently not taking custom quilt orders in my Etsy shop because I have three gift quilts to make, as well as quilts for myself that I MUST get done! Plus, I have a closet full of fabric that I need to use, and most custom quilts require I buy something else! ... sigh ... more fabric ... what's a girl to do?
Mrs. Singer is awesome. Thank you for sharing a picture.
ReplyDelete