After I make a run through Craftsy, I'm heading off to exercise and then begin my sewing room
Quick and easy quilt patterns including many quilt sizes. Patterns use precuts and strip piecing whenever possible.
December 27, 2014
Don't Miss Crafty's Year-End Clearance Sale!
Just pretend I didn't tell you yesterday how much fabric I have, and join me over at Craftsy to buy more in their Year-End Clearance Sale! I LOVE Craftsy for quilt kits and fabric yardage and precuts! Did you know that the Dot fabric I am using for the Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt-Along is actually a repurposed Craftsy quilt kit? The kit was the 2013 Craftsy Block of the Month. The prices of the kits are so low that if I love the fabric, I'll buy the kit even if I don't like the pattern!
After I make a run through Craftsy, I'm heading off to exercise and then begin my sewing roommessover makeover! {See, you can justify heading to Craftsy when you run over!}
After I make a run through Craftsy, I'm heading off to exercise and then begin my sewing room

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your positive quilting comments!
All comments are moderated, so don't bother with the spam; it won't be posted; you're wasting your time. :)