This is what I came up with.
I can see an improvement in my quilting over the past two years with straighter blocks and quilt edges and smoother quilting.
It was great to get reacquainted with these fabrics again. I haven't used Thimbleberries for awhile. I sold most of my Thimbleberries collection and have only strips and scraps left. I have another request for a string quilted wall hanging in Thimbleberries, so I will be working with these fabrics again very soon.
- Pattern: Log Cabin with scrappy border
- Size: 28" square
- Fabrics: Quilt-shop quality fabrics including Thimbleberries, Robert Kaufman, Connecting Threads, etc.
- Batting: 100% cotton Hobbs
- Backing: Unbleached natural muslin
- Quilting: All over meandering on my Bernina 830, my grandmother's vintage sewing machine.
- Binding: Double fold scrappy border with mitered corners, attached by machine
- Value: Very pretty!
This quilt was a custom order from my Etsy shop. I will be listing three more nearly identical to it in the near future.