I've revised my Scrappy Patches pattern, and it's now ready for purchase! If you purchased this pattern in the past from Craftsy, you'll find an updated copy is available to download through your Craftsy account. If you purchased through Etsy, I will be emailing you a revised copy.
Scrappy Patches comes in 7 sizes from wall hanging to king and is jelly roll, fat quarter, and yardage friendly! You'll also be happy to know there are very few seams to match!
The backing is a Happy Tones print from Michael Miller.
Most of the photo shoot looked like this!
- Pattern: Scrappy Patches, a Busy Hands Quilts pattern.
- Size: Twin
- Fabric: Mojito by Another Point of View for Windham
- Quilting: Allover medium meandering stitch in white thread on Mrs.Singer, my antique 31-15.
- Batting: 100% cotton
- Backing: A Happy Tones print by Michael Miller.
- Binding: A Happy Tones print by Michael Miller, double fold, attached by machine.
- Value: Citrus-y happy!
This quilt will be for sale in my Etsy shop!