Once again Picket Fence proves she is a very versatile pattern, 'cause she highlights all of Good Fortune's goodness!
This quilt went together so quickly that I want to make another one!
Here's a shout out to my friend Shannon of The Flemings Nine. She always pieces her quilt backs, and I copied her style!
- Pattern: Picket Fence, my first pattern!
- Size: 47" square
- Fabric: Good Fortune by Kate Spain for Moda and Kona White
- Batting: 100% cotton
- Quilting: Allover small meandering stitch in white thread on Mrs.Singer, my antique 31-15 mounted on a long-arm quilting frame.
- Backing: Good Fortune by Kate Spain for Moda and Kona White
- Binding: Good Fortune by Kate Spain for Moda, double fold, attached by machine.
- Value: Super Sweet!
Today is Free Fabric Friday at Craftsy! Enter to win this fat quarter bundle of Beach Retreat fabric!
♥ Finish It Up Friday ♥ Thanks Goodness It's Finished Friday ♥ WIPs Be Gone ♥ Fabric Frenzy Friday ♥ Off the Wall Friday ♥ Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?!? ♥ MOP Monday ♥ Whoomp There It Is ♥ Show Off Saturday ♥ Main Crush Monday ♥ Sew Cute Tuesday ♥ Linky Tuesday ♥ Fiber Tuesday ♥ You're Gonna Love It ♥