- Pattern: Amazing Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern by 3 Dudes, posted by MissouriQuiltCo on YouTube
- Size: 14" wide x 34" long
- Fabric: Meadow by Blackbird Designs for Moda, front and binding; Fleur Rouge by Anna Griffin, backing
- Batting: 100% cotton
- Quilting: Allover dense meandering in cream thread on Mrs.Bernina, my old 830 which was my grandmother's.
- Binding: Scrappy, double fold, attached by machine using the light fabrics in Meadow by Blackbird Designs for Moda
- Value: Simply homey!
This quilt is for sale in my Etsy shop, BusyHandsQuilts!