- Pattern: Amazing Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern by 3 Dudes, posted by MissouriQuiltCo on YouTube, written instructions in Quilting Quickly Magazine, Summer 2013 issue
- Size: Blue 25" square, Red 14.5" x 45.5", Tan 14.5 x 35".
- Fabric: Meadow by Blackbird Designs for Moda, front and binding; Fleur Rouge by Anna Griffin, backing
- Batting: 100% cotton
- Quilting: Allover dense meandering in cream thread on Mrs.Bernina, my old 830 which was my grandmother's.
- Binding: Scrappy, double fold, attached by machine using coordinating fabrics in Meadow by Blackbird Designs for Moda
- Value: Simply homey!
These quilts have been listed in my Etsy shop!Linking to:
Crazy Mom Quilts