Phoebe can finally be revealed here after delivering her to my sister last week! I finished Phoebe last month, but I wanted my sister to see the finished quilt in person, not in pictures on the blog.
This quilt is shown on a queen-sized bed. When I showed it to my sister last week, there was a king-sized bed available to lay it on, and it fit generously with a large overhang - just what we were after!
If you would like a custom quilt in most any pattern and fabric, please contact me! I received three new custom orders yesterday, but January's schedule is not yet full.
There are two king-sized pillow shams, quilted on the front with envelope openings on the back. I don't have king-sized pillows to put in the shams, unfortunately.
The backing is the gorgeous navy blue flower burst from the Phoebe collection.
- Pattern: Phoebe's Flower Box, found in an issue of Quilting Quickly magazine that is no longer available. The video can be found on Missouri Quilt Co's YouTube channel. I modified the block size from 6" to 8" to make the project go a little faster.
- Size: 110" x 110" She's huge!
- Fabric: 100% Phoebe by Another Point of View for Windham Fabrics
- Batting: Cotton
- Quilting: Allover medium meandering stitch in gray thread on Mrs.Singer, my 31-15 with a patent date of 1896.
- Value: Stunning for my sweet sister!
+ + + + + + + + + +
AccuQuilt is having their biggest sale of the year this Black Friday! Did you know they now have an electronic version!? I would love one!
This week, Craftsy is hosting an amazing sale! Here are the details:
Craftsy is having a Pre-Black Friday Sale! You can uncover the Pre-Black Friday Sale: Enjoy Big Savings on Yarn, Fabric & Kits! Shop now because you won’t want to miss this incredible sale!