A sweet finish - all from the stash!
I made these blocks as part of the Urban Neighborhood Sew Along in January. There were just enough left for this baby quilt after making my Country Cottage Twin quilt.
The backing is a super sweet coordinate from the Hill Farm line.
- Pattern: Urban Neighborhood by Mishkas Playground
- Size: 40" x 41"
- Fabric: Hill Farm by Brenda Riddle for Lecein
- Batting: Hobbs 80/20 cotton/poly
- Quilting: Allover small meandering stitch in white thread on Mrs.Bernina, my old 830 which was my grandma's.
- Backing: Hill Farm by Brenda Riddle for Lecein
- Binding: Hill Farm by Brenda Riddle for Lecein, double fold with mitered corners, attached by machine.
♥ Linky Tuesday ♥ Fabric Tuesday ♥ Fiber Tuesday ♥ Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?!? ♥ TGIFF ♥ Fabric Frenzy Friday ♥ Let's Make Baby Quilts ♥ Off the Wall Friday ♥ Whoomp There It Is!! ♥ Finish It Up Friday ♥ MOP Monday ♥ Podunk Pickins ♥ Needle and Thread Thursday ♥ Let's Bee Social ♥ Midweek Makers ♥