I've finished the custom full-size Starboard quilt in Summer Breeze fabrics, and it turned out so very pretty! It looks so cozy in my daughter's room!
Once again, my Accuquilt Go! made quick work of cutting and piecing the half-square triangles! No trimming required!! I've been collecting the HST dies in all the available sizes. You can save up to $10 per cutting die this month!
My customer requested the star points on both pillows be identical - check! She also chose from seven different layouts for the pillows, and I would have chosen the same one she did. I always use the book Shams With Style to calculate pillow sizes and fabric requirements.
The front of each pillow sham is quilted, and the backing has an envelope opening with a double layer of fabric. I love how the blue binding pops! The binding is extra wide at 1/2".
I ♥ the sweet backing!
- Pattern: Starboard from 75 Fun Fat Quarter Quilts.
- Size: 80" x 97", full size.
- Fabric: Moda Summer Breeze
- Batting: Quilter's Dream Bleached Cotton Select
- Quilting: Allover medium meandering stitch in white thread on Mrs.Singer.
- Backing: Moda Summer Breeze
- Binding: Moda Bella Solid, double fold, attached by machine.
- Value: Old-fashioned charm!
♥ Finish It Up Friday ♥ TGIFF ♥ WIPs Be Gone ♥ Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?!? ♥ Fabric Frenzy Friday ♥ Off the Wall Friday ♥ Whoomp There It Is ♥ MOP Monday ♥ Podunk Pickins ♥ You're Gonna Love It ♥ Sew Cute Tuesday ♥ Linky Tuesday ♥ Fabric Tuesday ♥ Fiber Tuesday ♥ Midweek Makers ♥ Let's Bee Social ♥ Needle and Thread Thursday ♥ Goodbye UFOs! ♥