- Pattern: Hourglass / pinwheels
- Size: 10" x 36"
- Fabric Top: Quilt-shop quality fabrics, almost exclusively Thimbleberries, along with Moda Bella black
- Batting: 100% cotton Hobbs
- Backing: Unbleached muslin
- Quilting: All over meandering stitch in black thread on my old Bernina 830, a treasure from my grandma.
- Binding: Double fold, attached by machine with 45-degree mitered corners with quilt-shop quality fabric.
- Value: Prim!
These quilted valances were made as a custom order in my Etsy shop. If you would like custom quilted window valances in most any pattern, color, and size, please convo me through my Etsy shop, Busy Hands Quilts!