Polka dot backing from Gray Matters Collection with strips of solid gray at the top and bottom.
- Pattern: None, just random width strips sewn together in a brick fashion ... sort of.
- Size: Full size, 76" x 88" after washing
- Fabric: Gray Matters by Jacqueline Savage McFee for Camelot Cottons and other fabrics from my local quilt shop.
- Batting: 100% cotton
- Backing: A yellow and gray polka dot on white background from the Gray Matters collection with a strip of solid gray at the top and bottom.
- Quilting: All over loopy loops in white polyester thread on Mrs.Singer, my antique 31-15 mounted on a quilting frame.
- Binding: Scrappy, double fold, attached by machine with 45-degree mitered corners.
- Value: Bright and sunny for a special niece!