- Pattern: Log cabin blocks
- Size: 24" square
- Fabric: Thimbleberries and a few other quilt-shop fabrics such as Kaufman and Connecting Threads
- Batting: 100% cotton, thin
- Backing: Deep purple Thimbleberries
- Quilting: Allover small meandering stitch in cream thread done on Mrs.Bernina, my old 830 which was my grandmother's.
- Binding: Double fold, deep purple Thimbleberries fabric, attached by machine with 45-degree mitered corners.
- Value: Warm-up cozy!
This quilt is for sale in my Etsy shop, BusyHandsQuilts!