- Pattern: Starlit Evening by Anka's Treasures, found in this book.
- Size: 85" x 105"
- Fabric for the Top, Backing and Binding: Artful Home by Heather Mulder Peterson for Henry Glass Fabrics.
- Batting: 80/20 Hobbs in black
- Quilting: Allover medium meandering in black thread on Mrs.Singer, my antique 31-15 mounted on a long-arm quilting frame.
- Binding: Double fold, attached by machine.
- Value: My new cozy winter quilt!
Sorry, this quilt is not for sale in my Etsy shop as most of the quilts I make are. She is mine, all mine! Nor do I plan to make this quilt available as a custom order because it is too time-consuming. However, you just might see another quilt in this pattern come spring - made from California Girl for my spring decorations - the blocks are half done!
Crazy Mom Quilts