- Pattern: Big block Happy Scrappy!
- Size: 67" x 91", generous twin
- Fabric: Ooh La La by Pillow & Maxfield for Michael Miller Fabrics
- Batting: 100% cotton, thin
- Backing: White Kona premium 200-count muslin
- Quilting: Allover meandering in white polyester thread on Mrs.Singer, my antique 31-15 mounted on a long-arm quilting frame
- Binding: Double fold in coordinating stripe from the Ooh La La collection, attached by machine with mitered corners
- Sham: Standard sized using Shams With Style as a guide in fabrics from the Ooh La La collection and one fabric from a coordinating collection. Quilted on the diagonal with a layer of fusible fleece. Bound with extra-wide binding.
This quilt set was a custom order in my Etsy shop. You can order a quilt in many patterns and any size at BusyHandsQuilts on Etsy.
Crazy Mom Quilts