Quilts Made with Love had a pattern that would work with so few jelly roll strips. I began making the quilt and realized I had enough strips leftover to fill some of the white space in the pattern, and thus the strip blocks were made in place of the mostly white blocks with a few colored squares.
- Pattern: A variation of Bitsy Baby from Quilts Made With Love
- Size: 40" square
- Fabric: Little Stars by Connecting Threads
- Batting: 100% cotton
- Backing: Connecting Threads Ice Cream stripe
- Binding: Double fold Moda yellow and white stripe, attached by machine with mitered corners
- Quilting: Allover small meandering in white thread on Mrs.Bernina, my old 830 which was my grandmother's
- Value: Old-fashioned charm!
This quilt is listed for sale in my Etsy shop, BusyHandsQuilts.
Crazy Mom Quilts