- Pattern: 30s Barn Raising from the Moda Bake Shop
- Size: 57" square
- Fabric: Kona New Brights Roll-Up and Kona White for the quilt top
- Backing: Connecting Threads stripe
- Binding: Connecting Threads stripe, double fold with mitered corners, attached by machine for durability
- Batting: 100% organic cotton
- Quilting: All over meander done on my vintage 1896 Singer 31-15 which is mounted on a 12-foot long-arm quilting frame.
- Value: Cheery!
This quilt is available in any size and many color combinations in my Etsy shop, Busy Hands Quilts.
Richard and Tanya Quilts
Crazy Mom Quilts