I was careful to place all the colors along this side so they would show when on the bed. This quilt goes on the top bunk. He can see the whole quilt when it's on the bed, no problem - there's no way I can due to my height deficiency!!
The backing is extra-wide Spot-On in Red by Robert Kaufman. I was disappointed that this fabric is not very soft. I really regret not using a black and red chevron in flannel. I used Spot-On in gray on my queen-sized Star Light Star Bright quilt, and the gray was much softer than the red.
- Pattern: Sparkler by Freshly Pieced
- Size: Twin size
- Fabric: Kona New Classic Roll-up and Kona Black
- Batting: 100% cotton
- Quilting: Allover meandering in black thread on Mrs.Singer, my antique 1896 31-15 which is mounted on a 12-foot quilting frame.
- Backing: Robert Kaufman Wide Spot-On backing in red
- Value: Amazingly sparkly and cheerful!
Crazy Mom Quilts
TGIFF at Dizzy Quilts