I quilted wavy lines in gray thread using Mrs.Bernina and a walking foot. The serpentine stitch does not work on Mrs.Bernina, so the waves are very organic.
The backing is some delish high-quality fabric I found at JoAnn's a while back.
Bonus! These are part of the pieces leftover from the quilt! I'm making a wall hanging for myself out of the scraps.
- Pattern: Scrappy Patches by Busy Hands Quilts
- Size: 36" x 48"
- Fabric: Kona Cotton Solids
- Batting: Hobbs 80/20 cotton/poly fusible batting.
- Quilting: Wavy lines in gray thread using Mrs.Bernina, my old 830 which was my grandmother's.
- Backing: Paint box palette from JoAnn's.
- Binding: Double fold in dark gray, attached by machine with mitered corners.
- Value: Cheerful and bright, so very happy!
This quilt is for sale in my Etsy shop!
And here are the other versions of Scrappy Patches. They are really all from the same pattern!!! Can you believe the difference?
♥ Off the Wall Friday ♥ Let's Make Baby Quilts ♥ Fabric Frenzy Friday ♥ Link a Finish Friday ♥ Can I Get A Whoop Whoop?!? ♥ WIPs Be Gone ♥ TGIFF! ♥ Finish It Up Friday ♥ Creative Goodness ♥ Monday Making ♥ Main Crush Monday ♥ Design Wall Monday ♥ Sew Cute Tuesday ♥ Fiber Tuesday ♥ Fabric Tuesday ♥ Linky Tuesday ♥ You're Gonna Love It Tuesday ♥ Let's Bee Social ♥ Needle and Thread Thursday ♥