This quilt is one of my Quarter 1 Goals for the 2015 Finish Along. HERE is my original post.
Introducing Amish Urban Churn Dash
... another rainbow finish!
I thought I'd keep it, but I don't have a place for it, and she really needs a place to shine!
All Kona fabrics were from my stash except the backing.
- Pattern: Urban Churn Dash by Piece N Quilt
- Size: Lap size 70" x 73"
- Fabric: Kona Solids
- Batting: Black 80/20 cotton/poly
- Backing: Moda Solid Extra Wide
- Quilting: Allover medium meandering in black thread
- Binding: Black with mitered corners, attached by machine
- Value: Simply stunning!
This quilt was made during the Urban Churn Dash Sew Along at Piece N Quilt.
This quilt is for sale in my Etsy shop. I am taking custom orders for other sizes and fabrics.
~ Quilt Story ~ Quilting by the River ~ Show and Tell Tuesday ~ Handmade Tuesdays ~ Sew Cute Tuesday ~ Let's Bee Social ~ Needle and Thread Thursday ~ Crazy Mom Quilts ~ Fabric Frenzy Friday ~ Link a Finish Friday ~ Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? ~TGIFF ~ Creative Goodness ~