This happy wall hanging is made from scraps leftover from the Scrappy Patches rainbow baby quilt I made from my pattern of the same name. Scrappy Patches is on sale for you today! in my Craftsy shop! This fun quilt will join the other rainbow quilts in the hallway!
I am so excited to be able to straight line quilt with my new sewing machine, a Brother cs6000i! Don't let it's low price fool you into thinking it's a joke of a machine! The walking foot works fantastically, and the needle-down position option is a dream!! As I'm getting to know my new machine, I'm thinking of all of the features I love which I'll share with you in a future post.
- Pattern: Blocks leftover from Scrappy Patches
- Fabrics: Kona Cotton Solids
- Size: 24.5" square
- Batting: 80/20 Hobbs fusible
- Backing: Amy Butler print with Kona Cotton blue.
- Quilting: Straight line quilting in gray thread on my new sewing machine, a Brother cs6000i which I ♥♥♥!!
- Binding: Kona Cotton Sour Apple
- Value: A ray of sunshine!
Today is Free Fabric Friday at Craftsy! Enter to win this FreeSpirit fat quarter bundle!
♥ Crazy Mom Quilts ♥ Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?!? ♥ Fabric Frenzy Friday ♥ Off the Wall Friday ♥ Whoomp There It Is ♥ Main Crush Monday ♥ Sew Cute Tuesday ♥ Linky Tuesday ♥ To-Do Tuesday ♥